A downloadable game
Far-Out "Selene" is a hardcore first-person survival adventure with flexible and dynamically changing gameplay. Made with the old-school quests such as The Dig, Space Quest, Full Throttle, Another World, and Blade Runner in mind.
Don't jump to conclusions just yet, there's more to Far-Out than you can even imagine. An in-depth changing narrative, a developed environment, an abondoned loneliness. All powered by the extremely powerful Unity engine.
This is a sci-fi quest, follow the lone survivor of the Selene's crew, geneticist Zack Paterson. Now you have to find out what happened to the ship, the crew, and how to escape. Are you lucky enough to withstand these circumstances and save your life?
• Retrofuturistic environment
• No save, only one chance to survive!
• Intense flexible and dynamic gameplay, resulting in several possible endings!
• Incredible music composition that matches the intense gameplay!
• Any decisions may reduce your span of your life in the game.
• Control the ship with the Lira operating system.
• Old school adventure games meet new age mechanics and graphic fidelity.
...and dozens of other things that you'll have to discover on your own!